Shown above is our Wyandotte location as well as an employee working in the fabrication studio.
Born in South Detroit, RAD has exploded from humble beginnings
Born and raised in south Detroit, RAD has exploded from humble garage band beginnings into a multi-disciplinary studio with global manufacturing facilities and showrooms across the country.
Carla, Jimi and COO James Bonomo have the uncanny ability to bring amazing people together, having built an eclectic close-knit team of passionate artisans, visionaries and problem-solvers. Like the designs we create, no two of our team are exactly alike, but what we all hold true is the importance of collaboration and that don’t-stop-believing attitude.
DO YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING? IF SO, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
1. A creative passion and are comfortable in an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
2. A strong work ethic with excellent organizations skills;
3. Desire to be your personal best and work well in a multi faceted environment;
4. Readiness to immerse yourself in our RAD culture and learn through teamwork;
5. Positive attitude and a sense of humor - we work hard but have fun doing it!
In addition to being an awesome place to work, we offer a benefits package designed to help you live healthy and work well. Below is a summary of benefits offered to RAD employees:
Generous Employee Discount Program
Competitive time off plan that includes vacation, personal and holiday time
Short-term and long-term disability income protection programs
401k Savings Plan with a company match
If this sounds like a place you might enjoy spending your days, we invite you to consider becoming part of our team.
Email your resume to email@example.com