OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES REGINA ANDREW COLLECT?
HOW DOES REGINA ANDREW USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
• To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communications;
• To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
• To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
• To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
• To enhance your shopping experience through our Website, Catalog or Showrooms;
• To analyze trends, usage, activities and statistics;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
• To contact you if necessary.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
DOES REGINA ANDREW SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
• We may share your information with our service providers as needed for them to provide their services to us. Such service providers manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, email or mail delivery and administration, promotion fulfillment, surveys or data analysis, etc. We ask our service providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law.
• We may share your information or combine your information with publicly available information when we team up with other promotional partners to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers, or otherwise to enhance and personalize your shopping experience.
• We may work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our Website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, may use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications, and may also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please contact us as described in the section below entitled, "Contact Us”.. Note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
• From time to time we may share, exchange and/or cross-reference our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by contacting us by telephone, 1.734.250.8042; emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by writing us at Regina Andrew, Attn: Customer Care, 13725 Pennsylvania Road, Riverview MI 48193 Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address so that we can fulfill your request.
• We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect your rights, the rights of Regina Andrew and others. In the event of a sale or merger of Regina Andrew, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this Policy may be among the transferred business assets.
HOW DO I OPT OUT OF RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
Regina Andrew wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, those instructions are set forth below. All email we send to you includes an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Regina Andrew, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all our emails; this will take you to an online form where you will be given a menu of choices regarding our communications and for opting out of receiving further communications, including emails, from us. You may also unsubscribe from catalogs or other communications by contacting us as described in the section below entitled, "Contact Us" Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the Regina Andrew. If you ask us to remove your name and address from all or certain promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a “do not contact” list so that we can honor your request. Please specify if you would like to be removed from receiving (1) catalogs, (2) mailed promotions (other than catalogs), and/or (3) promotional emails. For example, if you simply tell us not to send mailed promotions, we will continue to send catalogs and emails. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-12 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Regina Andrew. If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by contacting Regina Andrew Customer Care. Also, please note that if we have variations of your contact information (for example, more than one spelling or record of your name, address, or more than one email address, etc.) that you will need to ask us to remove each such variation in order to be completely removed from our promotional lists. Also, note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders you have placed. Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email, even if you have previously unsubscribed. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
MICHIGAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
HOW DOES REGINA ANDREW PROTECT KIDS' PRIVACY?
Regina Andrew is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our Website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com or phoning us at 1.734.250.8042.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
HOW DOES REGINA ANDREW USE ONLINE ADVERTISING?
We may use third-party advertising companies to place Regina Andrew ads on third party sites that link back to our Website. Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to our Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements on third party sites that link to our Website, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit https://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
HOW DOES REGINA ANDREW USE PIXEL TAGS?
We use "pixel tags" (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs"), which are tiny graphic images, on our Website and in our emails. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Pixel tags may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take on our Website. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our Website and your online experience, understanding which areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring our communications with you, determining whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked and for other internal business purposes.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE?
We take precautions, including the use of encryption technologies and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information and to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. When you enter your personal information on our Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing a secure server before you submit personal financial information, depending on your browser, you will see either a closed lock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (Netscape Navigator) in the browser window. To double-check for security, look at the URL or location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https." If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online, please feel free to place your order by calling our Customer Care at 1.734.250.8042. Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you will be unable to connect to our server so you will not have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection. If you can't access the server, again you can place your order by calling our Customer Care representatives at at 1.734.250.8042.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page or by contacting us. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.