Most purchases are shipped to arrive within 5-7 business days upon receipt of order. As closely as possible, the rates that we charge for shipping, handling fees and sales tax at checkout are an accurate reflection of the rates that we incur. If you have any questions or concerns about how shipping, handling fees and sales tax are calculated on your order, our Customer Care team will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 734-250-8042. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (ET).
Once your order is on the way, you will receive a confirmation email from our team along with your final paid receipt for the items in transit. Most deliveries will be handled by FedEx or UPS, though some shipments may be sent with a freight carrier. With the tracking provided, you will be able to see the estimated delivery date so that any arrangements can be made to prepare for delivery. When placing your order, please be sure to provide the best contact phone number with the delivery address so our drivers know who to contact as needed.
Please note that the recipient must open and inspect the contents of all boxes immediately upon arrival to report any damages or defects. For items that are shipped via freight carrier, you must inspect the item on site and note any defects on the bill of lading when signing off on delivery. Any claims for damages need to be reported within 5 business days to qualify for credits or adjustments. For the proper handling of any issues that may arise, please keep all boxes and packing materials until the product is confirmed to be in good working order.
We want your experience to be perfect from start to finish. Should you find any issues upon delivery, please contact us at 734-250-8042 and our team will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Should you need to return your merchandise, please first review our return policy. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please do not refuse the delivery of any non-damaged shipment as this may result in additional restocking fees, the loss of the product, and may void any possibility of a refund. Refused deliveries will incur the roundtrip shipping costs.
Check immediately for visible signs of damage. The National Claims Council Regulations specify that you must:
1. Inspect, examine and inventory (count) your delivery as it is unloaded.
a. Any and all shortages or damaged items must be written down on the BOL. Note the item(s) that are visibly damaged or missing on the BOL before you sign it. Then email email@example.com or please call (734) 250-8042 to report the problem.
b. Open cartons or containers of glass or other items if there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise could be damaged (concealed or not). Any damage must be noted on the BOL or the liability to prove the damage was done by the delivering carrier is your responsibility.
c. Do not be intimidated by the driver. They cannot leave until the BOL is signed (regardless of how much of a hurry they are in, etc.).
d. If unsure, always sign “subject to count and inspections”.
2. Concealed Damage (within 5 business days after delivery) In the event of concealed damage (goods found damaged in otherwise intact packaging), you must immediately document and photograph the packaging and the damage. You must keep the packaging. Call to report the problem, then email the photos and document the damage with Regina Andrew. If we prepaid the freight with the carrier, we will begin the concealed damage claim. Concealed damage claims must be reported to Regina Andrew within 5 business days. Remember, at this point, you signed the BOL free and clear, or possibly “subject to count and inspection” so the sooner you can inspect the goods and report any concealed damage, the better the chances of collecting on the claim. Claims not reported within 5 business days may not be honored.
Further measures that may help in the claim process includes the following:
1. Take photographs of the damaged goods while still on the carrier’s truck, if obvious mis-handling is evident. Send the photos to Regina Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call Regina Andrew immediately, preferably with the driver still present.
3. Keep a copy of the BOL noting the damage with the driver’s signature.
4. Keep all crating and packaging material with the damaged item(s) for inspection by the company’s claim inspector until told by Regina Andrew or the carrier to return or dispose of the item(s).
5. Claims not reported within 5 business days may not be honored. There are many things that can happen to goods between the time they leave the warehouse and arrive at your receiving dock. Therefore, we are asking you to do a very small, but critically important amount of work to protect us both. The Bill of Lading (BOL) or freight bill is our only documentation of the condition of a load when it arrives at your place of business or jobsite. Without this proof, we cannot hold others accountable for damaged or missing items.
THE FOLLOWING ARE OUR DROP SHIP POLICIES
• Drop ship administrative fee of $17.50 is applied to all drop ship orders.
• Orders with in-stock goods will be shipped on first come first serve basis within 10 business days. All back orders will ship automatically as product becomes available.
• RAD standard shipping rates apply. RAD reserves the right to change these rates without prior notification.
• Merchant may choose to utilize their preferred parcel carrier by notifying RAD of the carrier and Merchant account number, payment of carrier charges will be Merchant responsibility.
• RAD utilizes Standard Ground Residential Parcel Services. Additional parcel services may be requested and will incur additional charges added to the order.
• All freight must be picked up within 5 business days of notification from RAD that the order is ready for pick up.
• Failure to pick up within 5 business days will result in the order being returned to stock and credit issued less 25% restocking fee.
All returns must be requested within 30 business days. A Return Authorization number is required. Returns must be in the original packaging and in their original condition. Items returned will incur a 25% restocking fee per item in addition to all shipping costs incurred Returns that are not approved in advance, not in the original packaging and not in original condition will not be refunded. Returns due to incorrect address provided will result in credit less administrative fee, 25% restocking fee, and all shipping and handling charges for outgoing and return shipment.
RAD does not accept returns due to customer remorse or aesthetic dissatisfaction. Customer remorse returns are the responsibility of the Drop Ship Merchant. Many of our products are skillfully hand crafted with variations in color, size and finish making these irregularities an important part of the elegance and beauty of our product.